Thursday, May 7, 2009

On the surface it may appear that I've been neglecting my blog
but the truth of it is...
I've been having a rather lively inner dialogue with myself about my blog.
Trying to figure out what value it has and what it (I) have to offer a loyal readership.
(so maybe I am a tad over-analytical)
The gist of it is ... I just couldn't reconcile with the fact that I just don't think my life is all that interesting. Not interesting enough to warrant reading about every day.
So it's taken me some time to identify, and come to terms with, what my "value add" is.
Hallelujah! I've reconciled with that.
Long story short, I won't be writing about myself every day.
I'll spare you the gory details, but suffice it to say I'm now firmly grounded but fully ready to fly!

This week has been a whirlwind. I'm very excited to now be a featured jewelry artisan in a second local Bay Area gallery!! I spent this last week preparing for my introduction (tomorrow) into the newest addition, Luna Sea Gallery, this darling little eclectic gallery in the coastal town of Pescadero, California. Owned by a very smart women with a keen sense of style and exceptionally good taste! Luna Sea Gallery
The small redwood-framed house is over 100 years old and was originally the childhood home of Gordon Moore, co-founder of Silicon valley's Intel Corporation.
Founded in 1866, Pescadero, today is a great ecotourism destination. An agricultural area known for its awesome artichokes, u pick ollalieberries, kiwi, strawberries and locally made goat cheese and heavens-to-murgatroyd let's not forget that freshly baked garlic artichoke bread. Surrounded by beautiful beaches and parks, bird refuges, a couple of winerys and even their own local goat cheese farm, with edible flowers and tours of the cheese making facilities... As well as the infamous Duarte's Tavern and Restaurant.

Pescadero Marsh

Pescadero Coastline

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What no new blog? I guess this week it will be three consecutive blog days! Where are you? Your readers are wanting more - do share!

Danielle said...

What no new blog? I guess this week it will be three consecutive blog days! Where are you? Your readers are wanting more - do share!