Monday, May 11, 2009

Well I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
And mom's I hope you were honored...
in the manner which you find most pleasing.
Look at these beautiful roses. Delivered to my doorstep Saturday afternoon from my number one thoughtful daughter and son-in law. What a lucky mom I am.

And if that wasn't enough for me to feel loved and cherished. I received these today from...
a secret admirer. (and it will remain a secret)

I spent the day yesterday luxuriating in the sun with a delicious book titled "Garden Spells".
Magical realism, a subject matter right up my alley. I gobbled it up like candy,
devouring it cover to cover.

If you enjoy that type of book, do indulge. I recommend it highly.
In fact I liked one of the characters so much I named a couple of my pieces after her.


which I posted in my shop today. I have another on the bench that I'll be posting tomorrow.
I think you'll see the influence of Evanelle and her sister Claire in my work over the course of the next few days. Do stay tuned...

No comments: