Friday, February 13, 2009

Here is my newest Score In which I am well pleased

Score! Check it out. I just found this cool toolbox at the local Goodwill for $26.00!
Brand new still in its original box, complete with felt lined drawers to store all my
precious gems and jewels.

I just love the hunt of a bargain,
consignment stores and the garage sale circuit.
Yep, the garage sale circuit is Serious business. If you want to get the "good stuff" one must become a strategist.
First there's the planning stage: I read through all the sales, either in the local newspaper or online, at Craig's list.
Next comes the mapping stage: I determine which garage sales have the items that I'm most interested in. I map out a route accordingly.
Route is determined by a formula:
formula = maximum travel efficiency X's quality of goods offered.
Then there is the execution stage: this requires getting out of bed at the crack of dawn Saturday morning and being at said location as early as possible. Before the hoard of other garage salers pick through all the best stuff. You know the early bird gets the worm and all.
Now you know one of my bargain strategy's, what's yours?



In Love with tool box? Does that make me a tool?

1 comment:

Bella said...

love your g sale strategies!! ;)