Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This week is not turning out to be quite as wondrous as I had hoped.
I am so bummed. My camera broke yesterday.
I've become quite attached to it.
Of course I need it to take pics of my jewelry.
But I've also gotten in the habit of
just carrying it around to shoot at whatever amazing thing
happens to cross my path.
Beyond that I'm meeting with an accountant about my taxes,
and I must admit I am Not
a very good bookkeeper so I procrastinate to the umpteenth degree.
Oh , yes and then there's the dreaded the foot surgery
I'm having on Friday...
One that will keep me off my foot for 6 weeks. Yikes.
The higher powers way of saying slow down? Perhaps.

Sadie is a little worried about the challenges we face this week too.
She's on her guard watching over me as she does so vigilantly.
We will prevail .
That's for sure .
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to mislead you.
I do have so much in my life to be exceedingly thankful for.

Here's just one of them. My son Johno.


and then there's these two. My superhero's...

No comments: